Monday, January 24, 2011

new Winter time Red Panda

I have a new Red Panda for sale. I love making these guys. They have so much character. I've named this new guy "Snowball" because he is all decked out for winter and he LOVES the snow!

"Snowball" is made from mohair that I have hand shaded with dyes. There is a LOT of detail to this guy. He measures 15", tall not including his ears. His tail has been wired for posing. He has shoe button eyes. His paws and ears are lined with cotton canvas. He is 5 way jointed, and stuffed with excelsior and gravel. "Snowball" has been distressed for an antique look. His scarf is made from an old sweater that I stained and aged. I stamped a tag for him that says "SNOW" and attached it with an old safety pin.

"Snowball" is a one of a kind piece. He will come with my personal tags, signed by me, Karen Brady of Brady Bears Studio.

Snowball has been adopted, Thank you!

Thanks for looking! :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment