Monday, January 24, 2011

"Happy Times" mixed media piece

I have 3 very bright and cheerful mixed media pieces for sale. They are perfect to brighten up your home, and make it feel more like Spring. I will offer these pieces for sale for a few days, then they will be listed on etsy.

This mixed media piece measures 8x10. It is on canvas. The edges have been painted so it is ready to hang, no frame is necessary. I have painted and used scrapbooking elements to create this piece. The bear is cut from heavy canvas then glued on. Her dress is cut from a vintage style fabric. The entire piece has been lightly sprayed with an acrylic sealer to help protect it.

The price for "Happy Times" is $55 plus $8 priority mail shipping with insurance in the U.S. I do ship worldwide, please just email me for costs.

If you would like to purchase please just send an email.

Thanks! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment