Monday, January 24, 2011

New pink & blue Valentine winter bear

I have a new Valentine winter bear for sale. I love this bear. It's so whimsical and fun. Perfect to brighten your winter days. I've named him "Love Bear"

"Love Bear" is made from mohair that I have custom dyed a nice old pink and blue. He measures 15". He has old shoe button eyes. His paws and ears are lined with cotton canvas. He is 5 way jointed, and stuffed with excelsior and gravel. "Love Bear" has been distressed for an antique look. His scarf and hat are made from an old sweater that I stained and aged. I stamped a tag for him that says "Love", added a heart, and attached it with an old safety pin. He also holds a vintage style Valentine made from printed fabric that I glued to heavy cardboard.

"Love Bear" is a one of a kind piece. He will come with my personal tags, signed by me, Karen Brady of Brady Bears Studio.

Love Panda has been adopted, Thanks!

Thanks for looking! :0)






2 comments: