Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My San Francisco Trip....

My friends and I just got back the first part of June from a fabulous girls trip to San Francisco. We went to celebrate our 40th birthdays. We've all been friends since middle and high school. We got to stay for 4 1/2 days and it was amazing. San Francisco is totally different from any place in the US that I have visited. There are people from every place in the world. You don't need a car to get around the city. We took buses, trollies and cabs everywhere. We visited Alcatraz, Golden Gate Park, Japantown, Chinatown, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Somona Wine Country, Muir Woods, Salsilito, and Cliff House. I loved the hustle and bustle of everything, and the fact that everyone there was totally different. I loved just walking around the city watching people and looking at the buildings. I could go back and spend another week visiting sites we didn't have time to see.

below are some photo highlights of our trip and a little a bit of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment