Friday, May 29, 2009

The Great Outdoors....

I went to visit my dad the other night. He lives about an hour south of me, so I don't get to visit often. He has about 10+ acres of land. It's really nice just to go and walk around, look at the flowers and the garden. My girls love to go run around and play with the dogs. I took some pics while we were there. The light was really nice. It was right at dusk, after a nice rain. The green of the trees & grass was really brilliant. I took several shots of the landscape and of the flowers and garden. Hope you enjoy....

1 comment:

  1. You take the most gorgeous pictures, Karen! I love the landscape pictures and your girls are adorable, as always. I've always wanted to own a large piece of land, just for the peace and quiet! Thanks for posting these :)

    ReplyDelete